Wednesday 2 January 2013

Introductions

So, I suppose I am the 'other half' of Paula Roid! 

My name is Emily and I'm about to graduate from Leeds Met University with a BA in Graphics Arts and Design. 
I would describe myself as a multi disciplinary Graphic artist with a particular fondness towards bookmaking and design. In my studio time I have a range of project including a publication showcasing women who run creative and cultural business in Leeds. Collaborating to create Paula Roid is an amazing project that I am really excited about!

Away from my studies (and Paula Roid of course) I work for a vintage fair company creating graphics and working at the fairs which is wonderful as I am a huge lover of authentic vintage. I love finding new places to spend my time and am a huge (independent) coffee shop enthusiast.

As this is a photography zine here are a few images I am going to be including in my 'travel book'
 - a documentation of my travels over my last year of University.




We will be posting some of our fantastic submissions very soon!