Wednesday 23 January 2013

Mindy Goose

I am a recent graduate from Leeds College of Art. My work is primarily focussed on wellbeing and mental health. I have run workshops for Arts and Minds Leeds, and work closely with Time To Change Leeds. I am also facilitating and curating an exhibition in May for local leeds artists, the theme of which is again, Wellbeing and how art can improve your mental health. 
The project I am currently creating is part of a bigger project we as a team for Time to Change Leeds are undertaking. Looking at Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and the changing light, photographing the same location over the months of autumn and winter, as the days become shorter and darker.  


The images including here are part of this SAD series, with the resulting image being displayed as a grid of 64 images from across the season.


If anybody wants to get involved in Mindy's exhibition then check out:






All text and images copyright of Mindy Goose.